This category recognises venue excellence regarding the approach taken to market their venue via a number of effective forms of marketing and communication. The judges are looking for innovation, relevance and effectiveness in delivery.
Please note: Judging for this category will be based solely on the written submission lodged with the relevant State Branch for their awards.
Judges will base their assessment on a range of areas including, but not exclusive to, the following:
- Research and planning to achieve marketing strategy
- Marketing activity relevant to size of hotel operation
- Consistency of in-house marketing
- Effective website and social platforms
- Effective use of social and digital media
- Quality of promotion collateral
- Evidence of effectiveness of marketing activity