This category recognises hotels offering excellence in suite or apartment style accommodation. This accommodation style must offer a kitchen or kitchenette.
Please note: Eligible venues must provide a voucher for two people marked “This voucher can be presented at checkout”. There should not be any reference to the “AHA” or similar anywhere on this voucher as finalists will be judged solely on an anonymous site visit. This voucher must be attached with the entry and must be supplied electronically. It should provide accommodation for two people and does not need to necessarily provide breakfast if the venue offers self-catering for guests. However, it can mention breakfast if that is the option available at the venue.
Judges will base their assessment on a range of areas including, but not exclusive to, the following:
- Hotel Facilities, ambience and décor
- Front Desk and Reservations
- Front Desk customer service
- In house operator service
- Guest Room facilities
- Bathroom facilities
- Housekeeping and general cleanliness
- Environmental practices
- Kitchen Facilities in apartment/suite
- Food and Beverage offerings at venue
- Overall customer experience