This category recognises innovation and effectiveness in a redeveloped accommodation division hotel.
Please note: Judging Process for this category will rely on the written submission submitted for the state branch awards. An anonymous site visit may also be conducted.
Judges will base their assessment on a range of areas including, but not exclusive to, the following:
- Innovation in refurbishment
- Quality of finish and attention to detail
- Refurbishment is appropriate to clientele
- Re-styling led to improved staff efficiency
- Financial growth from redevelopment
- Overall appearance
- Environmental sustainability