This category will recognise a bar or hotel that offers a memorable visit to patrons with an emphasis on excellence in customer service. The judged area within the hotel will be specific to the bar area, however the overall customer experience will form part of the judging criteria.
Please note: Finalists will be judged solely on an anonymous site visit conducted in February and March of 2021.
Judges will base their assessment on a range of areas including, but not exclusive to, the following:
- Professionalism and outstanding customer service
- Staff neat, clean attired and well groomed
- Bar presentation to be of the highest standard
- Efficiency of bar operators
- Variety of beverages
- Availability of a selection of food
- Range of promotional products and activities
- Décor and design characteristics
- Condition of furniture, fittings & electrical
- Popularity of the establishment
- Comfortable and positive experience for customers
- Ambience – audio visual, lighting, music
- Hygiene and cleanliness