A range of resources and support are available to help ensure your mental health and wellbeing is looked after during this time, including:
- Queensland Mental Health Commission – information on business support, managing change, supporting colleagues, self-care and other resources for small business. Read the Small business mental health and wellbeing factsheet
- Dear Mind website - provides ideas and inspiration for for incorporating mental wellbeing activities into your everyday life and links to wellbeing resources and support services
- Department of Health
- Looking after your mental health during COVID-19 restrictions – tips and information on looking after yourself and those around you, during COVID-19 restrictions
- Head to Health – tips, support and resources on maintaining good mental health during stressful times
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland's Mentally healthy workplaces toolkit provides guidance material and practical tools to facilitate positive steps towards a mentally healthy workplace
- Safe Work Australia's Coronavirus (COVID-19) anxiety and staying mentally healthy fact sheet
Business advisors can also help support small business owners to look after their mental health using the Free mental health guide for small business owners guide developed by Beyond Blue. The guide includes practical information, tips and links to further resources to assist small business owners.
$3.1 million is provided for expanded online mental health services for small business owners through the Ahead for Business initiative atwww.aheadforbusiness.org.au.