FURTHER EASING OF RESTRICTIONS FROM 4PM TODAY
From 4pm today, Friday 8 October 2021, the Local Government Areas of Brisbane, Logan, Gold Coast, Moreton Bay, Townsville (including Magnetic Island), and Palm Island will re-join the rest of Queensland on Stage 3 restrictions.
The updated Roadmap will be available below:
- One person per 2m2 or 100% allocated seated and ticketed capacity
- Eating or drinking while standing is allowed
- Dancing is allowed at one person per 2m2
Outdoors: 100% capacity.
Self-service food: No restrictions.
Masks: Masks must be worn when at stadiums, at an airport, and on a domestic or international flight departing or arriving in Queensland.
South East Queensland: You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- Public Transport and ride share - must wear a mask including while waiting for the transport in a public space such as a bus stop, taxi rank or train station.
- Outdoors - you must wear a mask when unable to stay 1.5m apart from people who are not part of your household.
- Indoors - you must wear a mask in indoor spaces unless it is unsafe or you can stay 1.5m apart from other people, and not required when eating or drinking, seated or standing.
Rest of Queensland: Everyone is encouraged to carry and wear a mask when physically distancing is not possible.
The lifting of these restrictions is acknowledgement of the fantastic work the industry has done to date keeping our staff and customers safe.
As always, please contact the QHA on 07 3221 6999 if you need any assistance.