QHA’s Employment Relations Department has significant experience representing employers in various tribunals, including the Fair Work Commission, Fair Work Ombudsman, Queensland Human Rights Commission, Human Rights Commission, Queensland Industrial Relations Commission and Queensland Civil Administrative Tribunal.
We can represent you in a range of applications, including but not limited to,
- Unfair Dismissal Application
- General Protections Application
- Anti-Bullying Application
- Stop Sexual Harassment Applications
- Discrimination complaints (both employee and patron)
- Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Underpayment claim
- Enterprise agreement (bargaining, termination and/or variation)
Our consultancy services includes assisting members from start to finish. We can assist you in responding to the filed application, drafting submissions and witness statements, negotiate on your behalf with the other parties (unrepresented or represented) and appear before the relevant tribunal. During this process, we will always act in your interest to achieve the best outcome for you.
Let the QHA Assist You!
For the nominal hourly fee of $250.00* plus GST per hour, one of the QHA's Employment Relations experts can advocate on your behalf.