You are invited to the COVID Safe Event Planning Webinar
Event organisers, local councils, Regional Tourism Organisations and other event stakeholders are invited to join the Queensland Government webinar on COVID Safe Event Planning.
The session will cover topics including:
- Current requirements under the Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events and theRestrictions on Businesses, Activities and Undertakings Direction
- Using the COVID Safe Event Checklist
- Developing COVID Safe Event Plans / Using the COVID Safe Event Plan Template
- Lodging COVID Safe Event Plans via the COVID Safe Event Plan Submission Portal
- Tips for COVID Safe Event Planning
- Answers to some FAQs.
This session will be delivered by our experts in the Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport and Queensland Health and there will be an opportunity to raise questions during the session.
Date: Thursday 25 March, 2021
Time: 10 - 11am
Venue: Microsoft Teams Live Event
Please RSVP by Monday 22 March to secure your virtual seat. Prior to the start of the event, all registered attendees will receive a reminder email from Eventbrite with a link to attend.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please visit the COVID Safe Events webpage for information about planning COVID Safe Events in Queensland.