SG Gaming recommends that during the shutdown period the following be undertaken in relation to our Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM)
- Machines can be turned off for extended period of time when not in use.
- Machines should preferably be turned ON/OFF individually using the main power switch inside each cabinet.
- As a precaution, machines should be powered up at least once every two weeks for an hour to ensure batteries recharge and critical data memory is retained in the machine logic.
- Prior to resumption of normal trading, gaming machines should be powered up for at least 24 hours to ensure they are fully operational.
- At all times, should any error messages persists on gaming machine, please contact your Service Provider or SG Customer Support on 1800 837 668.
We look forward to your club being back to full capacity and trading successfully, until then, SG Gaming is here for you and we’ll get through this together.
Vice President – Sales and Marketing ANZ