Template discipline and termination letters are available to assist members in following procedural fairness throughout the disciplinary process.
A set of template discipline and termination letters are available for purchase and include the facility to have drafted letters read by a member of QHA’s Employment Relations Department to ensure their suitability.
As part of the set, members receive the following templates:
- Notice of meeting
- First letter of warning
- Second letter of warning
- Final letter of warning
- Termination due to serious misconduct
- Termination during minimum employment period
- Confirmation of employee's resignation
- Abandonment of employment letter
- Termination by mutual agreement
- Termination due to redundancy
- Termination due to unsatisfactory performance
- NES required written notice of termination
Note that this product may be subject to change as Award and other legislative provisions are amended. By purchasing this product it is important to be aware that updates to this product will not be automatically provided to you, and you will be required to purchase the product again.
Automatic updates are provided where the product has been purchased as part of the 2021 HR Manual produced by the QHA only. The HR Manual is a cost effective option for ensuring your documentation/template and policies (as well as other contents of the HR Manual) are current for the life of the HR Manual edition.