OneMusic Australia’s client base is both varied and large and we are doing all we can to address the range of differing circumstances that are currently affecting most of our licence holders.
Several important changes have been made to assist you and your business during this time:
- If you have suspended trade, your account will be placed on hold until you resume trade – licence adjustments will also be made retrospectively to reflect any period our music was not used.
- If you continue to trade but there have been changes to your music use, we will amend your licence to reflect this immediately if you contact us.
- We are open to discussing flexible credit arrangements.
- Changes to our licences have been made in the Fitness and Dance/Performance sectors for live streaming of classes. Our website has more details here.
- We can issue a licence for online events that use our music.
Stay safe and we look forward to assisting you.