We are pleased to advise that we will be providing additional support as we prepare for the re-opening of operations of licensed venues in Queensland. MAX Integrated Systems can advise the following:
- In light of the guidelines as set by the Queensland government in relation to social distancing, IMAC work will continue to be available and will be fee for service.
- Dependent on available resources and at MAX’s discretion, during any IMAC works our technicians can also undertake remedial maintenance at the same time at no additional charge. This will be made available during the fee suspension period for June, communicated on 1 June 2020.
- Any requests for additional maintenance works will be assessed subject to the availability of our Technical Services resources. You can log any faults and remedial maintenance requests by contacting 1800 021 814.
- Remedial maintenance will include parts and labour once formal recommencement of fees resumes. The exception to this is for parts deemed to require replacement due to negligence and out of scope repairs (as per pre-COVID arrangements).
- In the event remedial machine maintenance has been completed, please ensure those machines remain powered up to reduce the likelihood of future technical issues.
To support our industry through this transformation period, the above measures are being implemented despite the terms of our venue agreements and related agreements, under which MAX continues to reserve its rights.
In addition, our entire mobile workforce including service technicians are undertaking COVID-19 training to support the safety of our people as well as you and your teams. Upon arrival to your venue our teams will ensure we comply with the following:
- Greet your venue staff with a hello - no handshaking
- Complete all the necessary sign-in processes at your venue, adhering to any requirements your venue may have initiated including maximum number of people in the venue or area.
- Where practical maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres between all people, at all times.
- In consultation with venue management, our service technicians will discuss their working area and the controls that may need to be put into place.
- Where practical we will ensure one service technician is assigned to work on one machine; for IMAC work, we aim to have a service technician work on all EGMs in a bank/s.
Our support centre is operating as follows:
MAX Helpdesk 1800 700 116 8.00am – 4.00pm, business days
We are delighted to provide these additional measures as we work together to re-emerge from COVID-19. We are committed to continue working with you and the hotel and club industry partners to ensure we successfully help your business return to normal operations, while keeping you, our teams and customers safe going forward.
Head of Integrated Systems
MAX | A Tabcorp Company
Advice regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve rapidly. Please stay up to date by monitoring the Department of Health website at www.health.gov.au on a regular basis. You can also contact the Australian Government’s National COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 020 080.