The QHA’s free Everything ER half day courses represent an excellent professional development opportunity for your existing and future leaders.
It is also a good refresher for your HR team.
Covering the topics of:
- Employment entitlement sources
- HIGA 101 – the main entitlements and obligations for employers
- Wage Theft
- Consultation and Dispute Resolution requirements and obligations
- Termination – the provisions and best practice steps for an employer to take
- Employment contracts and policy and procedures.
The Everything ER course is packed full of valuable information and practical ideas for managing your workplace obligations.
|Cairns:||Thurs, 29 April 2021||Last Sessions of the Program…
DON’T MISS OUT!
|Gold Coast:||Thurs, 6 May 2021|
|Brisbane:||Tues, 11 May 2021|
|Rockhampton:||Thurs, 13 May 2021|
|Sunshine Coast:||Tues, 18 May 2021|
Registration is FREE, and not limited – you can register anyone from your workplace who will benefit from the above information.
Non members can attend at no cost.