At the time of writing our Industry is operating under the Chief Health Officer’s updated Restrictions on Businesses, Activities and Undertakings Direction (No. 19)
Current Hotel Trading Conditions
- Total venue indoor and outdoor capacity is 1 person per 2 square meters (1:2m2)
- 1.5m physical distancing required between unrelated groups.
- Dancing is allowed in all indoor and outdoor venues including outdoor music festivals, pubs, beer gardens, clubs and nightclubs, subject to the one person per 2m2 rule
- Standing while eating or drinking is allowed
- Vocal performers must be 2m distance from the audience
- Collection of Contact Tracing Details required for all persons attending the venue via Queensland Government ‘Check in Qld’ App. This applies to all staff and contractors.
Our Hotel Industry COVID Safe Plan is still in the process of being updated.
Note: The CHO Direction prevails over the Industry COVID Safe Plan to the extent of any inconsistency.