This category recognises a hotel offering a customer focused, well-stocked and well-designed Retail Liquor space. Innovation and excellence in customer service are held in high regard.
Please note: Finalists will be judged solely on an anonymous site visit conducted in February and March of 2021 and venues from both metropolitan and regional centres are eligible.
Judges will base their assessment on a range of areas including, but not exclusive to, the following:
Design, layout and presentation
- Outstanding customer service and staff product knowledge
- Quality and variety of beer, spirits and other products
- Good representation of Queensland wines
- Good variety of interstate wines
- A lesser list, but a reasonable variety of overseas wines
- Product range that suits local market needs
- Promotion of outlet (marketing, advertising and sign writing)
- Staff presentation (grooming, uniform)
- Optimum use of space and floor area.
SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT THIS CATEGORY:
ONLY off site, detached bottleshops are eligible to be considered for