The Public Trustee of Queensland, acting on behalf of The Department of Justice and Attorney General, invite pre-qualified category 1 Gaming Licensee’s to tender for Gaming Machine Operating Authorities.
The number of available Gaming Machine Operating Authorities is:-
- South East Region – NIL.
- Coastal Region – 32.
- Western Region – NIL.
– All tenders must be submitted on the authorised Tender Sale Bid Form.
– Only one (1) Tender Sale Bid Form per Licensed premises, per Region may be submitted.
– A non-refundable Lodgement Fee of $68.00 (GST inclusive) is payable to the Public Trustee with lodgement of each Tender Sale Bid Form.
– Successful tenderers will be required to make full payment within five (5) business days of notification of acceptance of their tender.
– Successful tenderers must pay an Authorised Sale Administration Fee of $680.00 (GST inclusive) for each Operating Authority purchased.
– Stamp duty is payable, by the successful tenderer, on each Operating Authority purchased.
– All tenders must comply with the Conditions of Tender as set out in the tender documentation.
Tenders must be lodged in the Tender box, located at Public Trust Office, ground floor, 444 Queen Street, Brisbane (no facsimile, posted or Email tenders will be accepted).
Tenders close: 4pm Wednesday 21 July 2021
Enquiries: Public Trust Office – Simon O’Kelly (07) 3564 2533
Tender conditions: www.pt.qld.gov.au/publications/tenders
The next tender is expected in November 2021.