Current trading conditions:
Stage 3 trading restrictions apply to all of Queensland, with additional mask requirements in place for South East Queensland, which are explained below. The current Stage 3 trading conditions are available HERE
- One person per 2m2 or 100% allocated seated and ticketed capacity
- Eating or drinking while standing is allowed
- Dancing is allowed at one person per 2m2.
Outdoors: 100% capacity.
Self-service food: No restrictions.
All venues must use the Check In Qld app
South East Queensland:
Face mask restrictions continue to apply to 11 Local Government Areas:
- City of Brisbane
- Moreton Bay Regional Council
- City of Gold Coast
- City of Ipswich
- Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- Logan City
- Noosa Shire Council
- Redland City
- Scenic Rim Regional Council
- Somerset Regional Council
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council
In these areas, you must carry a face mask at all times, and
- masks must be worn by patrons when entering or exiting a hospitality venue but can be removed once inside
- masks must be worn by staff members serving patrons.
The requirements for South East Queensland are contained in the Restrictions for Impacted Areas (No. 19) Direction HERE
Rest of Queensland:
Everyone is encouraged to carry and wear a mask when physically distancing is not possible.
All of Queensland:
Masks must be worn at an airport, and on a domestic or international flight departing or arriving in Queensland.
The requirements for Queensland are contained in the Restrictions on Businesses, Activities and Undertakings Direction (No. 29) HERE
Updated COVID Safe Checklist
All venues must operate in accordance with the COVID Safe Checklist: Restricted Businesses - Impacted Areas and the Rest of Queensland. The current COVID Safe Checklist is available HERE
Businesses should refer to the resources for specific guidance on implementing each element of the Checklist HERE
Businesses must ensure that a signed copy of the Checklist is displayed at the business premises.