The program involves the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations working with businesses to co-design and deliver pre-employment projects. These projects prepare eligible job seekers for identified entry-level jobs in the business. Projects include training, mentoring and practical activities in the workplace tailored to the role to ensure participants build the skills and confidence they need to move directly into employment.
The Launch into Work program is now delivered through two separate streams. The two streams are:
- Launch into Work Employer Panel
- The department is seeking responses from businesses interested in becoming members of the Launch into Work Employer Panel.
- The department has released the Launch into Work Employer Panel - Request for Proposal on AusTender. This page also includes an information presentation, questions and answers and other procurement documents.
- The Employer Panel will be established by April 2023 and cease on 30 June 2028.
- Members of the Employer Panel may use Launch into Work projects to recruit at least 30 eligible job seekers per year into vacant entry-level roles within their business.
- If you have any questions about the Employer Panel please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 8 February 2023.
- Responses close: 5.00 pm (ACT local time), Wednesday 15 February 2023
- Launch into Work small scale projects
More information on this stream is available on the department’s website - www.dewr.gov.au/launch-work/launch-work-business . Organisations interested in the small scale project stream can express their interest by contacting the department via email@example.com