QHA’s Employment Relations Conference
Join the QHA’s Employment Relations team on Thursday, 8 September for its 13th annual full day Conference.
Given the year that is to come, staffing challenges arising from it, and the ever-changing employment matters to be aware of, this Conference will be one you don’t want to miss!
2022’s Conference theme is: EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS….WHAT WE HAVE LEARNT, AND WHAT IS STILL TO BE LEARNT
The venue is Sea World Resort on the Gold Coast.
Confirmed Topics / Sessions
- Unfair Dismissal MOOT
The Conference will include an unfair dismissal conference MOOT with a Fair Work Commission member running it.
The Moot is an opportunity for registrants to participate in an interactive learning environment and learn about unfair dismissal processes and what to expect if you find yourself involved in the process.
- Fair Work Commission: Case Round-Up
Presenter: Commissioner Paula Spencer, Fair Work Commission
- Employment Relations: Federal Election IR Policy Outcomes
- An Interview with the Fair Work Ombudsman: Your Common Questions Answered (invited)
- Annualised Salaries in the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2020: How The Changes Affect You
- Superannuation Update
We Are Going Hybrid!
In 2022 attendees can register and attend face to face, or, for those members who are unable to attend in person, online attendance registration is available.
Who Should Attend the Conference?
- Venue Owners
- Venue / Hotels Managers and others with Staffing Responsibilities
- HR Managers
- HR Personnel
- WHS Advisors
- Recruitment Personnel
Face to Face Attendance:
- QHA or other AHA branch members: $249.00
- Corporate members and QHA Partners: $299.00
- Non-members: $349.00
- QHA or other AHA branch members: $189.00
- Non-members: $229.00
** Prices are inclusive of GST
To organise your registration, please visit the ER Conference events page on the QHA website HERE.