Template discipline and termination letters are available to assist members in following procedural fairness throughout the disciplinary process.
A set of template discipline and termination letters are available for purchase and include the facility to have drafted letters read by a member of QHA’s Employment Relations Department to ensure their suitability.
As part of the set, members receive the following templates:
- Notice of meeting
- First letter of warning
- Second letter of warning
- Final letter of warning
- Termination due to serious misconduct
- Termination during minimum employment period
- Confirmation of employee's resignation
- Abandonment of employment letter
- Termination by mutual agreement
- Termination due to redundancy
- Termination due to unsatisfactory performance
- NES required written notice of termination