The QHA Industry Engagement team is responsible for the Association’s external relations. This includes managing the QHA’s relationship with our main audiences: Our members and partners, Government and decision-makers, the Queensland communities we support.
• Engaging with the Queensland Government, hotel industry stakeholders and community groups around issues associated with liquor and gaming legislation.
• Recruiting and retaining relationships with hotel licensee members of the Association.
• Building and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships with businesses that supply products and services to the hotel industry.
• Co-ordinating the Association’s communications activities and events programme.
• Providing QHA members and partners with advice in regard to liquor and gaming legislation.